Freshman through Seniors have the opportunity to take online courses with Central Texas College.
- Must meet minimum CTC admissions requirements.
- Admissions requirements are the responsibility of the student.
- Must obtain approval before enrollment.
- Must meet test score requirements - see the application.
- 60 college credit hours can earn an Associates Degree.
- Students will be required to pay a fee for all Dual Credit courses.
- May be responsible for purchasing supplemental books at student’s expense.
- Dual credits is a higher weight towards core GPA.
Note: Dual credit classes are offered at the high school in an online format. Students wishing to physically attend class on the CTC campus should enroll in the Early College Program.
- Standard pricing for Dual Credit is $200 per 3 hour course. CCISD Provides books
- For students receiving reduced lunch, the pricing for Dual Credit is $100 per 3 hour course. CCISD Provides books
- For students receiving free lunch, the pricing for Dual Credit is $50 per 3 hour course. CCISD Provides books