2017-2018 Physical Information
Copperas Cove Athletics
Physical Dates: Cost: $20 per physical -- For All 7th-12th grade CCISD student athletes
Where: Bulldawg Gymnasium
- Monday, May 22nd, 6:00-7:00 PM
- Monday, July 31st, 6:00-7:00 PM- The day before the first day of practice for High School Volleyball, Cross Country, Tennis, and Swimming—Physical & athletic paperwork needed prior to participation
Where: Gym 2 at the High School
- Monday, August 7th,6:00-7:00 PM
- Monday, August 14th, 6:00-7:00 PM - First day of High School Football -- Physical & athletic paperwork needed prior to participation.
- Monday, August 28th, 6:00-7:00 PM - Last day CCISD is hosting physicals. On the first day of school, all UIL Participants, 7th-12th grade -- Physical & athletic paperwork needed prior to participation
All physicals and paperwork must be dated after May 1st 2017, for the 2017-2018 school year. You may go to your own doctor, but please have the correct paperwork from UIL & CCISD.
Things to Remember:
- $20 Cash Only with completed paperwork
- First 100 student athletes will be guaranteed to see a doctor. The remaining will depend on doctors’ time.
- *Medical history form must be completed prior to arriving for physicals, make sure all lines are completed.
- Parent must accompany student to be seen by the doctor.
- Completed medical history and physical: Return to Staff Athletic Trainer at the CCHS Bulldawg Annex. All other documents must be complete online through the Rank One system. This link can be found on the Athletic Training webpage on the CCISD website.
Mon-Thurs during summer workouts, closed week of July 4th. If you have any questions, please call a 547-4111.
Do not turn paperwork into the main office, a nurse or a coach.
Proper paperwork must be on file prior to participation in any CCISD practice, scrimmage or contest before, during, or after school.